Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Blog Talk Radio Program Shares All The Secrets


Are you a fan of listening to podcasts, TED talks and other speakers? I listen to these in the car, at the gym and I even sometimes wear my earbuds and listen at the grocery store. Why not learn something while you're picking out some bananas?!?!



Well I'm going to let you in on my favorite show...

Interior Alignment (the form of Feng Shui that I studied and practice) has an awesome radio show on Blog Talk Radio. The discussion rotates between a few hosts that are Interior Alignment Master Educators. They often have guests on the show (click here for my most recent guest spot), and they discuss all types of topics surrounding Feng Shui and having a healthy space. While yes, this may be partially my favorite because I have SO much respect for these amazing hosts but I also continually learn a lot!

I promise you'll love it!


www.interiorconceptsbylm.com



No comments:

Post a Comment