Monday, April 4, 2016

Where To Place The TV When Decorating

During nearly every in-home Interior Design and/or Feng Shui consultation, the placement of the television is discussed.

"Do I hang it on the wall???"

"Does it go above the fireplace???"

"Should it be placed on a piece of furniture???"


Here is my recommendation....

In almost all situations I recommend we hang the television on the wall.  It helps to clear clutter and keep things looking neat and tidy.  Plus, there are so many movable, angling wall mounts available that you can turn the television, tilt it in different directions and do much more than you could if it were in a cabinet or on a piece of furniture.  I also am a fan of mounting the television as we do much more nowadays than just watch a television show or movie on them.  I often use my television to play music throughout the day, some people even use their television as a computer monitor.  The days of simply watching a television show are gone and we're seeing the television used more as we would a computer.




I'd love to hear your thoughts.......









No comments:

Post a Comment