Thursday, May 5, 2016

Wallpaper Is Hot Again


Yep, WALLPAPER is definitely hot again. Who knew!?!? Right?



I honestly never thought I'd be interested in using much wallpaper in my designs. It seems as though I was continually going into a home with dated wallpaper and both myself and the client couldn't wait to get it off the walls!!! Well that was until this past Fall. I started having several clients actually requesting wallpaper and I also was able to see some of the hot new papers from different manufacturers. I then decided to take a chance and I'm happy to report I've been having a ball since. 


Wallpaper is a great way to add another dimension of pattern, color or texture to a space.

 Here are some other great wallpaper looks...








What are your thoughts on wallpaper? 
Are you a fan? 

Let me know and don't forget to sign up for future posts in the "sign up" box to the right!




No comments:

Post a Comment